In memory of Me

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Coffee for the soul...


And so I decided to ditch my classes today and go hang out at one of my favorite chill-out places, Harbor Cafe.. A little coffee/shisha/snack place, 20 by5 meters if my math is correct, soothing colors, cozy couches, (cheesy arabic music) and great lemonade and coffee.. the smell of shisha makes me happy :) What I like most about it is the people. Mostly foreigners, women and men above 30 all in Business suits having their 1 hour shisha/lunch breaks..They walk in and walk out, no one looks at you, no one harrasses you, no one talks to you.. All mature adults doing business and i like to take my work there and join them... I'm tryin to get my mind off of things since it just kills me when i remember that i have...hmm 3 days of official school left?! aaahhhh the smoke :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Reem said...

shisha!! bdooni ma tswa!! love love love the smoke!!
u should hear me say shisha m3a my new "donald duck" accent hahahahaha!
love u :*

May 28, 2007 at 9:39 AM  
Blogger Nadia said...

reem: Looooooool i love ur habit breaker ;)

June 9, 2007 at 4:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home