In memory of Me

Saturday, June 9, 2007

a little dooness... exposed


A Available or single: Neither ;p

B Best friend- Someone who's actions speak before their words

C Cake or pie – Pie

E Essential item- mornin coffee and mornin shower

F Favourite color- RED

G Gummy bears or worms- Gummy bears

H Home town- Pluto/K-town/ home to me is not a place!!

I Indulgence- COFFEE, dark chocolate, sheesha :D

J January or February- January

K kids- adorable!! but some are just lil devils

L Life - I'm sick of it and i have nothing else to say ... but u meet people who make ur life worth living, just for them :*

M Marriage - its a lie, and a waste of time and energy and heart... one is better off without it

N Number of siblings - 1 bro

O Oranges or Apples- apples

P Phobias- claustrophobic, and cockroaches :s and fear of TK's haha

Q Favourite quote - “you cannot find peace by avoiding life” Reem :*

R Reason to smile- when daddy visits me and tells me he's proud of his little girl, RAIN, the Ocean, cloudy days...

S Season- Winter

T Tag 3 people- lol la mabee

U Unknown fact about me - its meant to be unknown ;) legafa !!!

V/W Worst habit- pulling out my eyelashes

X/Y Your favourite food- Sushi, Big Macs, SOUP.... the list goes on !! i love food !! and oh, anything my momma makes...

Z Zodiac- Rat :p

1 Comments:

Blogger Reem said...

LOOOL!!!
SOUP!! kaaaaaaaaaak!! 7beby u :**
life is you ya albi akeed it's worth living :D
a7bch :*

June 10, 2007 at 12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home