In memory of Me

Friday, June 22, 2007

Submission...


Yesterday, I saw death coming... 45 minutes in the middle of the highway, the cars passing me by, and i just sat there welcoming the collision, welcoming death... I smiled and wished it would just hit me and get it over with... I tried to visualize the intense pain i would feel after being crushed by those cars... It felt good, it felt better than the life I find myself in right now!! Some greater power decided it wasn't my time yet, that i had yet more suffering to take and that peace and serenity would not come easily for me... For the first time in a long time, I am submissive...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the OLED, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://oled-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

March 22, 2008 at 8:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home